Is it me or does it feel like I’ve been living out of a suitcase lately? Between Key West, Bimini, Miami, NYC, Houston (this weekend) and (soon to be) NYC again for Fashion Week (phew), I feel like I’ve barely been home this summer. It’s safe to say, I’m in the thick of vacation season.
Which means, I’ve been spending a lot of time packing… unpacking… packing… unpacking my go-to suitcase. At this point, I’ve become a pro at it!
And, have fallen in love with my luggage from Mark & Graham. You may have seen me talk about this brand before on my blog or on IG. Which is why I’m sharing a quick post on some of my favorite travel must-haves from the brand!
- Travel wallet – it stores my passport, coin purse, receipts – all neatly into one wallet
- Travel tote – not only do I tote this around Palm Beach, I love how chic it makes my luggage look when traveling. It also doubles as a beach bag!
- Carryon spinner – I love it because it’s instantly recognizable on the conveyor belt at Baggage Claim.
- Large spinner – the slightly larger brother to my adorable suitcase.
- Picnic basket bag pack – I don’t have this basket but I want it. It’s way too cute to pass up.
- Toiletry bag – This bag makes it extremely convenient to bring all your beauty goodies with you.
- iPhone Charging bracelet – great for powering up your iPhone on the go! And SO chic!
So there you have it!
Whether you decide to splurge on yourself or give a friend/family member something special from Mark & Graham, you won’t be disappointed in the quality and craftsmanship! It’s stellar. And their pieces are definitely worth bringing along.
What are some of your favorite items on your packing list? Let me know in the comments!
Ah, I’m off to Miami…
P.S.: Don’t forget about Tuesday’s Liketoknow.it takeover! Be sure to sign up now so that you can shop all 10 of my never-before-seen outfits!